Learning Conversation

Learning Conversation

What do you think has gone well so far this year? What are your strengths?
I think that shooting and editing the short suspense film has gone well for me this year. I think a strength was already being fairly familiar with the editing software. I think that i have taken quote a lot of notes and gone into necessary detail to describe something important. I would also say that i have incorporated a fair amount of media language in my analysis'.

Identify three specific targets for yourself for the rest of the year.

  • Become more familiar with media terms and codes and conventions to become able to give concise and accurate definitions of them to be able to use them in my work.
  • To have a large amount of knowledge about different shot types and editing styles.
  • To be able to pick up on and analyse different aspects of a media product without prompted questions.


Course suggestions:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does the front cover of the set edition of Woman reflect the socio-historical context in which it was made?